Explain the maintenance and maintenance technology of s […]
Explain the maintenance and maintenance technology of screw extruder
1. After the machine has been used for a period of time, a comprehensive inspection should be done to check the tightness of all screws.
2. In case of production interruption, the main drive and heating stop. When the power supply is restored, each section of the barrel must be reheated to the specified temperature and kept for a period of time before the extruder can be started.
3. After the extruder is used for 500 hours, there will be iron filings or other impurities from the gears in the reduction box. Therefore, the gears should be cleaned and the reduction box lubricant should be replaced.
4. If the steering of the gauge and pointer is found to be full, check whether the contact of the thermocouple, etc. is in good condition.
Daily maintenance of extruder
1. No debris is allowed in the material, and hard objects such as metal and sand are strictly prohibited from entering the hopper and extruder.
2. When opening the barrel cover or the air extraction cover, strictly prevent foreign matter from falling into the host.
3. There must be enough warm-up time, and the manual cranking should be brisk before driving. Generally, the temperature should be kept constant for 2 hours after reaching the set temperature of the process.
4. The screw is only allowed to start at low speed, and the idling time does not exceed 3 minutes.