How to maintain the screw barrel of the injection moldi […]
How to maintain the screw barrel of the injection molding machine?
Type of screw barrel for injection molding machine:
1. Gradual-gradient type The characteristics of the gradual-gradient screw: The compression section is longer, the energy conversion is gentle during plasticization, and it is mostly used for PVC and other plastics with poor thermal stability.
2. Abrupt type Abrupt screw characteristics: The compression section is shorter, and the energy conversion is more intense during plasticization. It is mostly used for polyolefin, PA and other crystalline plastics.
3. General-purpose general-purpose screw features: a general-purpose screw with strong adaptability, which can adapt to the processing of a variety of plastics and avoid frequent screw replacement.
Routine maintenance of injection molding machine screw barrel:
1. Do not start the machine when the barrel screw has not reached the preset temperature.
2. Prevent metal fragments and debris from falling into the hopper. If processing recycled materials, a magnetic hopper should be added to prevent iron filings from entering the hopper.
3. When using anti-salvation, make sure that the plastic in the barrel is completely melted, so as not to damage the transmission system parts when the screw retreats.
4. When using new plastic, clean the remaining material in the barrel.
5. When the temperature of the molten plastic is normal but black spots or discoloration of the injection molded product are constantly found, check whether the screw head, rubber ring, and rubber meson are worn. .
6. When the product is injection molded, try to make the material plasticize uniformly to reduce the transmission torque of the screw and increase its service life