How to solve the problem of reinstalling the screw barr […]
How to solve the problem of reinstalling the screw barrel after repairing
Repair the assembly of the barrel and the screw. The most common quality problem is the friction between the screw and the surface of the inner hole of the barrel when the screw rotates. In severe cases, the screw cannot rotate in the barrel. The reasons for this quality problem can be analyzed from the following points:
1. The manufacturing accuracy of the barrel or screw is unqualified. It may be that the diameter and size of the inner hole of the barrel (or the outer circle of the screw) is poorly processed, or their straightness, out-of-roundness, or cylindricity does not meet the quality requirements.
2. After machining or heat treatment of the slender screw or barrel, the center line has serious bending deformation.
3. The concentric error between the outer circle of the screw supporting shaft and the outer circle of the threaded part is too large.
4. The verticality of the connecting end face of the barrel and the machine base or the flange end face and the center line of the barrel hole fails to meet the quality requirements, and there is no guarantee that they are perpendicular to each other, resulting in poor coaxiality between the screw and the barrel, and there is an angle, which makes the screw Difficulty turning.
5. The development trend of twin-screw extruders in the world is towards high torque, high speed, and low energy consumption. The effect of high speed is high productivity. The split twin-screw extruder belongs to this category, and its speed can be up to 500 rpm. So it has unique advantages in processing high viscosity and heat sensitive materials.