1. Never start the machine when the barrel has not reac […]
1. Never start the machine when the barrel has not reached the preset temperature. Newly opened electric heating generally requires the temperature to reach the set value 30 minutes before operating the screw
2. If the shutdown is more than half an hour, it is best to close the blanking port and clean the material in the barrel, and set the insulation
3. Avoid foreign matter falling into the material barrel and damaging the screw and barrel. Prevent metal fragments and debris from falling into the hopper. If processing recycled materials, a magnetic hopper should be added to prevent iron filings from entering the barrel.
4. Make sure that the plastic in the barrel is completely melted when using anti-saliva, so as not to damage the transmission system parts when the screw moves backward.
5. Avoid screw idling and slipping.
6. When using new plastic, the remaining material of the barrel should be cleaned. When using POM, PVC, PA+GF and other materials, minimize the degradation of raw materials, and rinse them with nozzles such as ABS in time after shutdown.
7. Avoid mixing POM and PVC into the barrel at the same time. Reaction will occur at the melting temperature and cause serious industrial accidents.
8. When the temperature of the molten plastic is normal but the black spots or discoloration of the molten plastic are constantly found, check the screw check ring (over the rubber ring, meson) for damage.